- 1 (15-ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (4.5-ounce) can chopped green chilies
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 avocados, peeled and diced
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup Stonewall Kitchen Black Bean Salsa or Mango Lime Salsa
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 4 green onions, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In a greased deep pie dish, spread the refried beans and then layer the chopped green chiles on top.
- For the next layer combine the sour cream and mayonnaise. Continue layering the avocados, lemon juice, salsa, and top with the two cheeses and green onions.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes until heated through and bubbly.
- Serve with tortilla chips.