Artichoke Pesto Bruschetta
- 1 French baguette, sliced ¼ inch thick
- Olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Stonewall Kitchen Artichoke pesto
- Fresh lemon zest
- 2 tablespoon basil leaves
- Parmesan cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place baguette slices on a baking sheet. Brush with olive oil and bake 5-10 minutes, until slightly toasted.
- Rub garlic over warm toast.
- Increase oven temperature to 400 degrees F.
- Spread tomatoes in a single layer on a baking sheet. Drizzle olive oil over tomatoes and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake for approximately 20-30 minutes until soft and slightly shriveled. Set aside to cool.
- Spread Stonewall Kitchen Artichoke Pesto over each toast. Top with lemon zest, oven roasted tomatoes, basil leaves and Parmesan cheese.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.