Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, cored, 1/4-inch dice
- 1/4-1/2 cup Stonewall Kitchen Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 cup cooked chicken, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. scallions, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh spinach, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Tortilla chips
- Heat olive oil in a 1-quart saucepan over medium heat. Add red bell pepper and saute until tender.
- Add Buffalo Wing Sauce, cream cheese and sour cream. Stir until cream cheese is melted.
- Add chicken, scallions, spinach and cheddar cheese. Stir until cheese is melted. Serve hot with tortilla chips.