Chicken Wonton Cups
- 12 (3x3.5-inch) wonton wrappers
- Vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon cilantro, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 Tablespoons Stonewall Kitchen Mango Chutney
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 5 (6-ounce) chicken breasts, cooked and finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Place wonton squares on work surface, brush lightly on one side with oil. Press each into mini muffin cup, oiled side down.
- Bake until wonton cups are golden brown, about 10 minutes. Cool completely in tins (can be made 3 days ahead).
- Whisk mayonnaise, cilantro, lime juice, Mango Chutney, and curry in medium bowl to blend. Stir in chicken. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon salad into wonton cups and serve.