Salmon Satay with Wasabi Ginger Dipping Sauce
- 2 1/2 lbs. Skinless center cut salmon fillet, pin bones removed
- 5 tablespoons Stonewall Kitchen Spice Rub for Seafood & Veggie
- 2 dozen 6-inch bamboo skewers
- Pan Spray
- 1/2 cup Stonewall Kitchen Wasabi Ginger Sauce for dipping
- Preheat griddle to med-high heat.
- Cut salmon into 24 strips approximately 4”x ¾”x¼”.
- Thread salmon onto bamboo skewers.
- Sprinkle salmon generously with spice rub.
- Spray griddle with pan spray.
- Place salmon skewers on griddle and cook approximately 1 minute per side.
- Arrange on a tray with a small bowl of Wasabi Ginger Sauce.
- You will need to soak bamboo skewers in water if cooking on the grille.