Hot Pepper Breakfast Burrito
- 1 tablespoon. olive oil
- 8 each large eggs
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 jar Stonewall Kitchen Hot Pepper Jelly
- 2 small tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 4 oz. cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, minced
- 4 each large tortilla wraps
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Whisk eggs in a stainless steel bowl.
- Heat sauté pan over medium high heat. Add oil. Heat for 30 seconds more.
- Lower heat to medium, and pour eggs into pan. Mix with a spatula until eggs begin to cook.
- When the eggs are most of the way cooked, add garlic and jelly, stirring until well combined. The mixture will become a bit soupy. Allow it to cook, stirring occasionally, until it thickens.
- Add the tomatoes and cheese, cooking until the tomatoes are heated through and the cheese has melted.
- When everything has cooked completely, add the cilantro, salt, and pepper, stirring until well combined, and then remove from the heat.
- Distribute egg mixture between the four tortillas.
- Roll like a burrito and serve.