Mixed Berries with Sweetened Crème Fraiche - Serves 4
- 2 cups mixed berries (blueberries, strawberries etc.)
- 2 Tablespoons Stonewall Kitchen Seedless Strawberry Jam, Raspberry Jam or Black Raspberry Jam
- 4 ounces Crème Fraiche (sour cream could be substituted)
- 2 Tablespoons light brown sugar
- Wash and remove stems from berries. Slice strawberries. Dry thoroughly and place in a medium size mixing bowl.
- Heat Stonewall Kitchen Jam or your choice slightly on the stovetop or in the microwave. Add Jam to berries and toss until uniformly coated.
- Combine crème fraiche and brown sugar in a separate bowl. Stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Serve berries topped with a generous dollop of crème.