Chipotle Burger – Serves 6
- 12 slices bacon
- 2 lbs. ground beef
- 2 tablespoons onion, grated
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 6 tablespoons Stonewall Kitchen Chipotle Ketchup
- 6 slices Monterey Jack or Pepper Jack cheese
- 6 hamburger buns
- 2 avocados, sliced
- Fry bacon in a large skillet over medium heat until crispy. Remove from pan and place on paper towels. Drain all but 2 Tbsp. fat.
- Place beef, onion, garlic, and Chipotle Ketchup in a large bowl. Mix with your hands or a spatula until combined. Form into 6 equal sized rounds. Insert cheese slice into the meat and then form into patties making sure the cheese slice is completely sealed inside the meat. Fry or grill over medium heat until desired doneness, about 5 minutes per side for medium.
- Serve on a toasted bun with bacon, avocado and lettuce with additional Chipotle Ketchup.