Shrimp and Bowtie Pasta with Tequila Lime Cocktail Sauce
- 8 ounces bowtie pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 12 ounces shrimp, cleaned, deveined, cooked
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms
- 1 roasted red pepper, fresh or canned. Sliced into narrow strips.
- 1 tablespoon parsley, freshly minced
- 1/4 cup Stonewall Kitchen Tequila Lime Cocktail Sauce
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Cook pasta according to directions on package. Drain. Rinse and set aside.
- Saute shrimp in olive oil until pink and cooked through on both sides. Set aside.
- Slice fresh mushrooms and saute in olive oil until lightly browned.
- Add diced roasted pepper just to coat and blend flavors; remove from heat and cool.
- In a large bowl, toss cooked pasta with sauteed vegetables, freshly minced parsley, 1/4 cup of Stonewall Kitchen Tequila Lime Cocktail Sauce, 2 Tbsp sour cream and 2 Tbsp mayonnaise. Blend well. Additional olive oil may be added at this time.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. Toss lightly before serving.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.