Fontina and Asparagus Tortilla Pizza
- 1 package medium sized flour tortillas or 4 cheese flavored wraps
- 4 ounces. fontina cheese, shredded
- 16 asparagus spears, trimmed and sliced in half lengthwise (if thick)
- 1/4 cup Stonewall Kitchen Roasted Garlic Oil
- Stonewall Kitchen Peppercorns
- Stonewall Kitchen Maine Sea Salt
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Have two baking pans lined with parchment or foil ready. Spray the foil with oil spray.
- Heat a grill pan or skillet until almost smoking.
- Lightly brush each side of 4 tortillas with Stonewall Kitchen Roasted Garlic Oil.
Grill for about 30 seconds on each side, or until dark grill marks appear.
- Set aside on the baking pans to cool. Two tortillas will fit on each pan.
- Sprinkle each tortilla with a small amount of fontina cheese. Arrange asparagus over the tortilla in a crisscross pattern. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- Drizzle each tortilla with a small amount of Stonewall Kitchen Roasted Garlic Oil.
Bake for about 3-5 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbling. Remove from the oven and allow to rest for a few minutes.
- Sprinkle tortillas with a pinch of Stonewall Kitchen Maine Sea Salt and freshly ground Stonewall Kitchen peppercorns.
- Cut into wedges with a knife or pizza cutter.
- Serve while warm.