Rosemary Shrimp and Garlic
- Olive oil
- 3/4 lb. large shrimp, peeled and de-veined
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/3 cup Stonewall Kitchen Garlic Rosemary Citrus Sauce
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1-2 teaspoons fresh rosemary, chopped
- Heat olive oil in sauté pan.
- Add chopped garlic and sauté over medium high heat for 30 seconds making sure it does not brown.
- Add shrimp to the pan and cook until color turns pink, about 3-5 minutes.
- Add Garlic Rosemary Citrus Sauce and reduce sauce for about 3 minutes. Add heavy cream to finish the sauce and heat for 3 minutes.
- Add chopped rosemary and let it cook for 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve over rice or pasta.