Vegetable Enchiladas with Maple Chipotle Grille Sauce
- 1 cup onion, diced
- 1 1/2 cups corn kernels, fresh or frozen
- 2 cups zucchini or summer squash or mix, diced
- 1 cup carrots, grated or shredded
- 1 can (4 oz) green chilies, diced
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack or cheddar cheese
- 8 (8") warmed flour tortillas
- Stonewall Kitchen Maple Chipotle Grille Sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Saute vegetables in small amount of oil until tender.
- Stir in 1 cup corn, canned chilies, garlic and cumin.
- Spread 1/2 cup Maple Chipotle Grille Sauce in bottom of 13"x9"x2" baking dish.
- Mix 1/2 cup sauce into filling. Place generous 1/3 cup filling in center of tortilla.
Sprinkle with cheese and roll to enclose filling. Place seam side down in baking dish.
Repeat with remaining tortillas and filling.
- Cover enchiladas with remaining sauce. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup corn and rest of shredded cheese.
Bake until heated through, 30-45 minutes. Serve hot.