Glazed Ham with Garlic Rosemary Fruit Sauce
- Remove ham from wrapping and place in a roasting pan covered with foil. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Measure 1/2 cup Garlic Rosemary Citrus Sauce into a measuring cup.
- Add 3 Tablespoons butter. Place in the microwave 30 seconds to 1 minute, until butter is melted.
- Stir to mix and baste exterior of ham. Place ham in preheated oven and roast for 1 hour or until heated through.
- Meanwhile, bring water, wine, sugar, lemon slices and cinnamon to a low boil in a medium saucepan. Stir until sugar is completely melted.
- Add dried fruit and lemon zest. Reduce heat to low and simmer 25 minutes until most of the liquid has dissolved.
- Add remaining Garlic Rosemary Citrus Sauce, Maine Maple Champagne Mustard, chopped mint leaves and chopped pecans.
- Taste and add salt and pepper. Simmer another 5 minutes until heated through. Sauce can be made up to 3 days in advance and reheated.
- Remove ham from oven. Let sit 5 minutes.