Salad of Maine Lobster, Haricots Verts, Pear Tomatoes and White Beans
- 1 pound of Maine lobster meat, cleaned and diced
- 1 jar of Stonewall Kitchen New England Cocktail Sauce or Tequila Lime Cocktail Sauce
- 2 pounds haricots verts (French green beans), blanched and chilled
- 1/2 pint yellow pear tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 pint red pear tomatoes, halved
- 2 cups cooked white beans such as flageolet or cannellini
- 1 lb. mesculun greens
- Toss lobster meat with cocktail sauce.
- Put small amount of greens on each plate.
- Divide lobster up and place a bit off center on each plate.
- Spoon white beans next to the lobster.
- Stick haricots verts into lobster mound over beans. Add tomatoes.