Apple Cranberry Turkey Salad
Simple for summer or anytime of year. Serves 4-6.
Recipe Tip: Makes an excellent filling for rollups or top your favorite salad greens.
- 1 cup cooked or smoked turkey breast, diced
- 1/2 box plain couscous, cooked according to package directions
- 1/4 cup pecans, chopped and toasted
- 1 apple, cored and diced
- 1 scallion, diced, including greens
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 jar Stonewall Kitchen Apple Cranberry Chutney
- Salt and pepper to taste
- May substitute boneless chicken breast or roasted turkey
- Combine turkey, couscous, pecans, apples, scallions and raisins.
- Add Apple Cranberry Chutney and mayonnaise. Mix well.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Makes an excellent filling for rollups or top your favorite salad greens.