Tomato and Avocado Salad with Lime Vinaigrette
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 ripe avocados, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves, torn
- 1 cup homemade croutons
- Stonewall Kitchen Cilantro Lime Dressing
- 4 cups washed greens, such as arugula, watercress, escarole, and/or baby lettuces
- Toss the tomatoes and green onion with a few tablespoons of the Cilantro Lime Dressing.
- Toss the greens with a few tablespoons of the dressing and divide among 6 salad plates.
- Just before serving, add the croutons to the tomatoes and drizzle with more dressing.
- Add the avocado and toss once to coat.
- Top the greens with the avocado/tomato mixture, and garnish with the torn mint leaves and a sprinkling of sea salt.