Roasted Beet Salad with Cranberry and Sour Cream Dressing - Serves 4-6
Ingredients for Dressing:
1/2 cup sour cream
1 Tbsp horseradish
1/2 Tbsp lemon juice
1/2 jar Stonewall Kitchen Cranberry Relish
Ingredients for Garnish:
1 bunch watercress
2 cucumbers cut in julienne (matchstick cut)
1 red onion, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Roast beets unpeeled and covered in roasting pan about 1 hour until tender.
- Let beets cool and gently peel skins away.
Directions for Dressing:
- To prepare dressing, combine sour cream, horseradish, lemon juice, cranberry relish and whisk together.
- Cut beets into thin slices.
- Arrange on platter and top with onions, cucumbers, and watercress. Drizzle dressing over salad and serve.