Chipotle Baked Beans – Serves 8-10 (Assemble beans ahead and put in oven the next day)
- 5 15.5 oz. can beans (a combination of black, red kidney, cannellini, or great northern)
- 1 cup stonewall kitchen Chipotle Ketchup
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 4.5 oz. can chopped green chilies, drained
- 4 pieces bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
- Combine all ingredients in a 3 quart greased casserole. Cover.
- Bake for 45-60 minutes. Serve hot or at room temperature