Herb Roasted Garlic Potatoes
Simple and flavorful. The perfect side dish for any meal.
- 5 tablespoons Stonewall Kitchen Roasted Garlic Mustard
- 2 tablespoons Stonewall Kitchen Roasted Garlic Oil
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Stonewall Kitchen Spice Rub for Chicken or Pork
- 6-8 medium red skinned potatoes, quartered
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl. Toss to coat, and transfer to large, shallow baking sheet.
- Bake for 35 minutes and turn. Bake another 8-10 minutes, until crispy and golden.