- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 2 Tablespoons flour
- 1 1/4 cups whole milk
- 3 Tablespoons Stonewall Kitchen Roasted Garlic Mustard
- 2 cups Sharp Cheddar cheese.
- 1/4-1/2 cups beer
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- Pepper to taste
- 8 slices hearty peasant bread, toasted
- In a large sauté pan, melt the butter. Add the flour and whisk until smooth and bubbly. Slowly add the milk whisking continuously to prevent lumps. Continue to heat until thickened.
- Whisk in the Roasted Garlic Mustard, cheese and beer. Add Salt and pepper to taste. Heat until thick and cheese has melted. Serve warm over toast (two slices per person).