- 2 tablespoons butter.
- 2 tablespoons flour.
- 1 1/4 cups whole milk.
- 3 tablespoons Stonewall Kitchen Roasted Garlic Mustard
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese.
- 1/4- 1/2 cups beer.
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt.
- Pepper to taste.
- 8 slices of hearty peasant bread, toasted.
- In a large sauté pan, melt the butter. Add the flour and whisk until smooth and bubbly. Slowly add the milk whisking continuously to prevent lumps. Continue to heat until thickened.
- Whisk in the Stonewall Kitchen Roasted Garlic Mustard, cheese and beer. Add Salt and pepper to taste. Heat until thick and cheese has melted. Serve warm over toast (two slices per person).