Sun-dried Tomato and Olive Bruschetta
A savory addition to your hors d'oeuvres or an easy snack any time of day.
- 1 cup Stonewall Kitchen Sun Dried Tomato Olive Spread
- 1 cup finely shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 loaf French bread (soft, not too crispy)
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a small bowl, mix Stonewall Kitchen Sun Dried Tomato Olive Spread, cheese, mayonnaise, garlic salt and salt and pepper to taste.
- Slice the bread into 1/4 inch slices, and place the slices on a cookie sheet.
- Top each slice with a spoonful of the cheese/relish mixture.
- Bake until bubbly, approximately 8 minutes.