Traditional Cheese Fondue
- 8 oz. shredded sharp cheddar
- 8 oz. shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 teaspoon flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 12 oz. can beer
- Dash of Tabasco
- Cubes of crusty bread for dipping
- 1/2 teaspoon Stonewall Kitchen Roasted Garlic Mustard
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl except for beer, garlic clove and bread.
- Heat beer and add cheese mixture.
- Rub garlic clove around inside of fondue pot. Keep stirring fondue until mixture is completely incorporated and place in fondue pot.
- Dip crusty bread into fondue and enjoy.