Jack-O-Lantern Layered Mexican Dip
- 1 16-ounce can of refried beans
- 1 4.5-ounce can of chopped green chiles
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 avocados, peeled and diced
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup Stonewall Kitchen Black Bean Salsa
- 4 scallions, chopped
- 2 cups shredded orange cheddar cheese
- Blue corn tortilla chips, triangle shape
- Black olives, drained and sliced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a greased deep pie dish, spread the refried beans and then layer the green chiles.
- For the next layer combine the sour cream and mayonnaise and spread over the chiles. Continue layering the avocados, lemon juice, Black Bean Salsa, scallions, and cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes until heated through and bubbly.
- Decorate top of dip with three tortilla chips forming the eyes and nose of the jack-o-lantern. Use the sliced black olives to form a mouth.
- Serve hot with additional tortilla chips.