Cheddar Herb Biscuits with Smoked Turkey and Cranberry Horseradish Sauce
- 1 box Stonewall Kitchen Cheddar Herb Biscuit Mix
- 1/3 lb. sliced, smoked deli turkey
- 1 jar Stonewall Kitchen Cranberry Horseradish Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Stonewall Kitchen Horseradish Mustard
- Mayonnaise to taste
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped chives
- Make Stonewall Kitchen Cheddar Herb Biscuits according to package directions. Roll dough to 1/2 inch thickness and cut into 1 3/4 inch rounds. Bake until golden brown.
- While baking, slice deli turkey into small circles with a cookie cutter, slightly larger than the muffins.
- In a bowl, mix 1/2 jar Stonewall Kitchen Cranberry Horseradish Sauce with Stonewall Kitchen Horseradish Mustard and 1 Tablespoon of mayonnaise or more, to taste.
- Mix until creamy, add the chopped chives and set aside.
- Cut through each muffin horizontally, removing the tops.
- Spread each bottom generously with Horseradish Sauce.
- Place 2 rounds of smoked turkey over sauce and replace top.
- Set on an attractive tray, garnishing with additional parsley and chives if desired.