Shrimp and Chinese Vegetable Spring Rolls
- 1 small can cooked shrimp
- 1 bunch scallions
- 1 small head napa cabbage
- 1 head baby bok choy
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/4 lb. sugar snap peas
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- Sriracha chili sauce to taste (or any other hot sauce)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoon Cornstarch
- 1/4 cup cool water mix well to make slurry
- 1 package spring roll wrappers
- 1 bottle of Stonewall Kitchen Roasted Garlic Peanut Sauce
- Julienne all vegetables. Combine all other ingredients. Toss with vegetables to coat.
- Peel 1 wrapper from stack, being careful not to tear it. Cover remaining wrappers so that they do not dry out. Lay wrapper on counter in front of you so that it looks like a diamond.
- Place 1/2 cup (approx.) of filling on the bottom half of wrapper.
- Pull bottom corner up to the middle, rolling it around the filling, fold in sides, hold in place, using your free hand, dip a couple of fingers into the cornstarch slurry.
- Moisten top corner of wrapper with slurry. Finish rolling, sealing the seam.
- Repeat with remaining wrappers & filling.
- Fry in hot oil to cover until golden brown. Drain on paper towels.
- Serve with Stonewall Kitchen Roasted Garlic Peanut Sauce for a dipping sauce.