Hot Crabmeat Appetizer
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 cans (7 ½ oz ea) flaked crabmeat
- 2 tablespoons scallions, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons Stonewall Kitchen Tequila Lime Cocktail Sauce
- 1/3 cup chopped almonds
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Combine cream cheese, crabmeat, scallions, milk and cocktail sauce until well blended.
- Spoon into a 9" pie plate and sprinkle with nuts.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 15 minutes or until bubbly.
- Serve with wheat crackers, toasted pita wedges or veggie sticks.