Pesto, Sun Dried Tomato and Feta Scones
Savory and unique, these sensational scones are ideal to serve
with a simple dinner of hearty soup and a garden fresh salad.
- 1 package Stonewall Kitchen Scone Mix
- 2 tablespoon Stonewall Kitchen Basil Pesto
- 1/4 cup feta cheese, finely crumbled
- 1 tablespoon sun dried tomatoes, oil packed, drained and chopped
- Preheat oven to 450 degree F.
- Prepare scone recipe as indicated on the package.
- Divide dough into two equal portions. Pat the dough into an 8" round,
- On one round of dough, spread pesto evenly, sprinkle feta and
sun dried tomatoes over pesto. Place the second round of dough on top
and pinch edge lightly to seal. Cut the round into 8 wedges.
- Place on a
baking sheet 11/2" apart. Bake until scones are lightly browned, 10-12