Bourbon Molasses Crab Cakes over Field Greens with Spicy Pepper Relish
- 1 lb. crab meat
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Stonewall Kitchen Bourbon Molasses Mustard
- 1/4 red bell pepper, minced
- 1/4 green bell pepper, minced
- 1 cup Panko or fresh bread crumbs
- Salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/2 lb. mesclun greens
- 2-4 tablespoon Stonewall Kitchen Spicy Pepper Relish
- In a mixing bowl, flake crabmeat and combine mayonnaise, mustard, bell pepper, bread crumbs and salt and pepper. Form into equally sized cakes.
- In a large saute pan, heat oil on medium-high heat and brown cakes on both sides.
Remove onto a plate, lined with a clean paper towel, to drain. Keep warm.
- In a salad bowl, toss the greens and the Stonewall Kitchen Spicy Pepper Relish together and equally divide onto serving plates.
- Place 2 cakes on each salad and serve immediately.