Mini Caprese Skewers
Makes 2 dozen
- 8 ounces 1/2-inch round fresh Mozzarella cheese
- 1 pint grape or small cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- Fresh basil leaves, 48 (1/2-inch) pieces
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Stonewall Kitchen Sweet Basil Oil
- Balsamic vinegar, optional
- Place a cheese ball, tomato, and piece of basil on a 3-inch skewer or toothpick, repeat. Continue this process for the remaining skewers.
- Place skewers on a serving dish and drizzle with the Sweet Basil Oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and drizzle with balsamic vinegar if desired.