Mini Chocolate Pancake Stacks– Makes approximately 2 dozen mini stacks
- 1 large egg, slightly beaten
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup Double Chocolate Pancake & Waffle Mix
- 2 1/2 Tbsp. butter, melted
- Stonewall Kitchen Liqueur Hot Fudge Sauce
- 24 Raspberries
- 24 Toothpicks
- Confectioner’s sugar
- Beat egg and milk together in a medium bowl. Add pancake mix and blend well. Stir in melted butter and mix thoroughly.
- Heat griddle to 350 degrees F. Spoon ¾ teaspoon pancake batter onto hot griddle for each mini cake. Cook until golden brown on each side. Pancakes should be about the size of a quarter.
- Stack cakes four high. Top with a small dollop of chocolate jam and a raspberry. Dust with confectioner’s sugar. Stick a toothpick through the stack to serve.
Other ideas for mini stacks-
Stonewall Kitchen Maple Pancake & Waffle Mix prepared, stacked and topped with bacon and maple syrup
Stonewall Kitchen Buttermilk or Farmhouse Pancake & Waffle Mix prepared, stacked and topped with Stonewall Kitchen Lemon Curd a raspberry or blueberry and garnished with a mint leaf