The wonderful flavor of our Pancake and Waffle Mix makes a crisp cookie you will love to serve.
- 1 3/4 cups Stonewall Kitchen Farmhouse Pancake and Waffle Mix
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 1 cup yellow raisins
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/3 cup molasses
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- In a large bowl, stir together pancake mix, soda, powder, cinnamon and salt.
- In another bowl, cream together butter, sugar, eggs, molasses and vanilla.
- Gradually add dry ingredients to creamed mixture.
- Mix in oats, nuts and raisins.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls on greased cookie sheets.
- Bake in a preheated 325 degree oven for 15 minutes.