Banana Vanilla Chocolate Mousse
- 1 - 4 oz. package of premium baking white chocolate
- 3/4 cup chilled whipping cream
- 1/2 cup Banana and Vanilla flavored yogurt
- Stonewall Kitchen Wild Maine Blueberry Jam
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt white chocolate and 1/4 cup whipping cream on high for 2 minutes, stirring once halfway through.
- Stir until white chocolate is completely melted.
- Cool for 20 minutes or until reaching room temperature, stirring occasionally.
- Beat remaining whipping cream and yogurt in a chilled bowl with an electric mixer on medium to form soft peaks. Do not over beat.
- Fold 1/2 of the whipped mixture into the white chocolate, then fold in the rest of the mixture just until blended
- Spoon into dessert dishes and refrigerate for 2 hours or until ready to serve.
- Before serving add a generous dollop of jam on top.