Cranberry Bread Pudding
The ultimate comfort food! Serve warm or at room temperature for breakfast or dessert.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 6 cups day old bread, cut into cubes (White bread, raisin bread, or any sweet dough bread can be used)
- 6 eggs
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2 cups half and half
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 13 oz. jar Stonewall Kitchen Orange Cranberry Marmalade or Stonewall Kitchen Apple Cranberry Chutney
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease a 9 inch by 13 inch baking dish with 1 tablespoon butter and place cubed bread in baking dish.
- Break eggs into large mixing bowl and whisk.
- Add heavy cream, half and half, sugar, dried cranberries, and Orange Cranberry Marmalade or Apple Cranberry Chutney to eggs and mix well.
- Pour liquid over bread cubes and let soak for 10 to 15 minutes. Occasionally press down bread with a spatula.
- Bake for approximately 50 to 60 minutes or until custard is set and top is golden brown.
- Cut into squares and serve warm.