Warm Walnut Brownie Pudding
Blend in Bowl:
- 2 cups flour
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon instant coffee
- 1 cup buttermilk (if you use powdered, add to the dry ingredients above - the water with below)
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla
- 2 sticks melted butter (1 cup)
- 2 cups walnuts (if desired)
- 1 jar Stonewall Kitchen Coffee Caramel Sauce.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Grease 9 x 13 inch baking pan with shortening.
- Mix all the above ingredients very well. Batter will be very firm.
- Spread in your prepared pan and pour Stonewall Kitchen's Coffee Caramel Sauce.
- Bake until bubbles have risen to the top and feel firm to the touch, about 45 minutes.
- Transfer to rack and cool.
- Cut and serve warm with whipped cream or ice cream.