White Chocolate and Jam S'mores
A sweet treat, that can be enjoyed by the campfire or in the warmth of your own home!
For each s'more you'd like to serve, you'll need:
- 1/4 of a 4 oz. White Chocolate Bar
- 2 Chocolate Graham Crackers
- 3 marshmallows
- 2 tablespoons Stonewall Kitchen Black Raspberry Jam or Raspberry Peach Champagne Jam
Arranging your S’more:
- Place white chocolate on top of one of the graham crackers.
- Place marshmallows on top of the white chocolate.
- Spoon Stonewall Kitchen Black Raspberry Jam or Raspberry Peach Champagne Jam on top of the marshmallows.
- Top your jam with the other graham cracker (if using a broiler – melt first, then top!).
- Complete this process for as many s’mores as you’d like to serve. Be sure to follow toasting directions below.
By the Campfire:
- Place marshmallows on end of a long skewer, hold and turn over a campfire flame until golden.
- Follow directions above for arranging your s’more.
Using an Oven Broiler:
- Place graham crackers on a lined baking sheet, using foil to avoid a mess!
- Follow directions above for arranging your s’more prior to broiling.
- Broil 4” to 5” from the heat for approximately one minute, watching carefully.
- Serve s’mores while warm – but take care to let cool appropriately.