Triple Nut Pumpkin Purses
For Triple Nut Purses:
For Pumpkin Cream Sauce:
- 1/2 cup almonds, chopped
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, plus more for topping
- 3/4 cup Stonewall Kitchen Maple Pumpkin Butter
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup Stonewall Kitchen Maple Pumpkin Butter
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In bowl, mix nuts, brown sugar, chocolate chips and Stonewall Kitchen Maple Pumpkin Butter, set aside.
- On floured surface roll out puff pastry dough to increase size by 2 inches on all sides. Cut dough into 9 equal squares.
- Divide filling equally between all 9 squares. Close by pulling all 4 sides up and pinching together to create an enclosed purse.
- Brush each with melted butter and sprinkle lightly with brown sugar and cinnamon.
Bake 24-28 minutes until puffed and lightly golden.
- For cream sauce quickly combine Stonewall Kitchen Maple Pumpkin Butter and cream.
- Serve purses warm in a puddle of pumpkin cream sauce.