Strawberry Sour Cream Tart
- 1 graham cracker crust
- 8 oz package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 Tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 Tsp vanilla extract
- 1 quart strawberries
- 1/2 cup Stonewall Kitchen Strawberry Jam
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Bake graham cracker crust until crust is firm to touch, about 8 minutes. Cool on rack.
- Using electric mixer beat cream cheese and sugar in medium bowl until smooth. Beat in sour cream, lemon juice and vanilla.
- Spread filling in cooled crust. Chill until firm, at least 4 hours. (Can be made a day ahead. Cover well and keep chilled).
- Arrange berries over filling. Whisk jam in small bowl to a loose consistency, and drizzle over berries. Serve immediately and enjoy!