Strawberry Cheesecake Icebox Pie
- 1 cup strawberry yogurt
- 1 (12-ounce) package fat-free cream cheese
- 4 Tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 jar Stonewall Kitchen Peach Amaretto Jam
- 1 (9-inch) graham cracker crust
- Fresh fruit and sweetened whipped cream for garnish
- In a medium size mixing bowl, cream together cream cheese and sugar.
- Blend yogurt and vanilla extract into this mixture.
- Fold in Peach Amaretto Jam and pour filling into graham cracker crust. Freeze for 2-3 hours or until set.
- Top with fruit and whipped cream if desired and allow pie to warm slightly before serving.