Golden Cake With Blueberries
Made with Blueberry Pancake and Waffle Mix.
- 7 eggs, separated
- 1/4 teaspoon Cream of Tartar
- 2 1/3 cups Stonewall Kitchen Blueberry Pancake and Waffle Mix
- 1 heaping cup sugar
- 1 lemon rind (or orange rind), grated
- 3/4 cup water
- Grease and flour well a 10” tube or Bundt pan.
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
- Separate egg whites from yolks.
- Beat with Cream of Tartar until egg whites form stiff peaks.
- Mix remaining ingredients well and fold mixture into beaten egg whites.
- Pour mixture into pan.
- Bake at 350 degree F for one hour. When inserted toothpick comes out clean, the cake is done.
- Remove from oven and invert until the cake is cool.
- Remove from the pan and serve with Lemon Curd or Blueberry Peach Butter.