Mustard Encrusted Rack Of Lamb
A classic indulgence to serve surrounded by a bouquet of fresh vegetables.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Brush lamb racks with a small amount of Roasted Garlic Oil. Place fat side down in a heavy, low baking dish and bake for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine bread crumbs, parsley, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Turn racks over, brush with Horseradish Mustard, and pat on bread crumb mixture. Drizzle on remaining oil and continue cooking for 10-12 minutes for medium-rare meat.
- Remove racks and let stand 3-4 minutes before cutting into chops.