Vidalia Onion Fig Glazed Baby Back Ribs
- 1 rack baby back ribs
- 1 cup Stonewall Kitchen Vidalia Onion Fig Sauce
- 1/2 cup apple juice
- Stonewall Kitchen Chicken and Pork Spice Rub
- Place the rack of ribs in a large pot and simmer until meat becomes a bit tender. This prevents the sauce from burning while the ribs are on the grill.
- For the glaze, mix the Stonewall Kitchen Vidalia Onion Fig sauce with the apple juice.
- Pre-heat grill and rub ribs with spice rub.
- Place the ribs on the hot grill, brush on the glaze and cook until nicely browned.