Shrimp and Bowtie Pasta with Tequila Lime Cocktail Sauce
- 8 ounces bowtie pasta
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 12 ounces shrimp, cleaned, deveined and cooked
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms
- 1 roasted red pepper, fresh or canned, sliced into narrow strips
- 1 Tablespoon parsley, freshly minced
- 1/4 cup Stonewall Kitchen Tequila Lime Cocktail Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons sour cream
- 2 Tablespoons mayonnaise
- Cook pasta according to directions on package. Drain. Rinse and set aside.
- Sauté shrimp in olive oil until pink and cooked through on both sides. Set aside.
- Slice fresh mushrooms and sauté in olive oil until lightly browned.
- Add sliced roasted pepper just to coat and blend flavors; remove from heat and cool.
- In a large bowl, toss cooked pasta with sautéed vegetables, parsley, Tequila Lime Cocktail Sauce, sour cream and mayonnaise. Blend well. Additional olive oil may be added at this time.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. Toss lightly before serving.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper. Enjoy!