Antipasto with Herb Marinade
Makes 3 cups
- 1/2 cup fresh Mozzarella cheese, 1-inch balls
- 1/2 cup mixed olives (such as green, nicoise, or kalamata)
- 1/2 cup peperoncini peppers
- 1/2 cup artichoke hearts, quartered
- 1/2 cup roasted red pepper, sliced into 1/2-inch thick strips
- 1/2 cup Kitchen Herbes de Provence Dipping Oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a medium-size bowl. Toss gently. Allow to marinate several hours or overnight.
- Serve as an appetizer with French bread toasts or over salad greens.