Statler Chicken Ballotine with Apple Cranberry Chutney
- In a food processor, grind the chicken with the seasonings.
- Add the heavy cream and the eggs and process until smooth. Avoid over processing as this will make the mixture grainy.
- Pipe 2 ounces of the mousse under the skin of the Statler breast. Pipe 1 1/2 ounces of the Apple Cranberry Chutney between the skin and the mousse.
- Brush the skin with Roasted Garlic Oil and sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake in a 350 degree F. oven for about 15 minutes.
- When meat at the joint of the wing and breast is done, chicken is ready to serve.