Summertime Vegetable Salad Wrap with Mango Goat Cheese
The blend of flavors in this wrap will delight your palate. A perfect summertime meal.
- 4 (8-inch) tortillas, grilled
- 1 bag of mesculun greens
- 1 carrot, julienned
- 1 red pepper, julienned
- 8 ounces goat cheese
- 1/2 cup Stonewall Kitchen Mango Lime Salsa
- 1 bunch radishes, sliced
- In a food processor, combine goat cheese and Mango Lime Salsa.
- Prepare carrot, red pepper, and radishes.
- Right before you are ready to serve the salad, grill the tortillas lightly until marked.
- Spread inside of each tortilla with goat cheese spread; place greens, veggies and
radish slices in the middle of each tortilla and wrap up tightly.
- Cut into three pieces and present on plate.