Bourbon Molasses Mustard Salmon
This recipe couldn't be easier or more flavorful. Grilled or baked, it is perfect for entertaining or a quick dinner at home.
- 2 pounds boneless salmon fillet
- 1/4 cup Stonewall Kitchen Bourbon Molasses Mustard
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- Mix together the Stonewall Kitchen Bourbon Molasses Mustard and the molasses in a small bowl.
- Place the salmon fillets, skin side down, on a baking sheet lined with foil.
- Rub the mustard and molasses mixture generously on the salmon and let sit for 15-20 minutes.
- Bake in a 375 degrees F oven for 15-20 minutes, depending on the thickness of the salmon and desired tenderness.