Maple Mustard Chicken
An elegant way to serve breast of chicken.
- 4 skinless boneless chicken breasts
- 1 jar Stonewall Kitchen Maine Maple Champagne Mustard
- 2 cups breadcrumbs
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 3-4 tablespoons oil for sauteeing
- Splash of sherry
- Pound chicken until thin.
- Paint each side of the chicken breast with mustard.
- Dip each piece of chicken into breadcrumbs, coating both sides.
- Saute on medium heat in oiled pan with oil for 2-4 minutes on each side.
- Transfer chicken breasts to an ovenproof dish, and set dish in warm oven to maintain temperature while you make the
- Add sherry to pan drippings to deglaze. When alcohol has boiled off, lower heat and add 8 ounces of sour cream
and 4 tablespoons of mustard. Blend with a wire whisk.
- Assemble chicken on a platter and pour sauce over all to serve.