Citrus Teriyaki Fish Sticks
- 2 filets Haddock
- 1 bottle Stonewall Kitchen Citrus Teriyaki Sauce
- 1 cup Breadcrumbs
- 1/2 Teaspoon Stonewall Kitchen Maine Seafood Rub
- Vegetable Oil, for frying
- Cut each filet into desired fish stick size. Place in heavy duty plastic bag. Add Stonewall Kitchen Citrus Teriyaki Sauce and put back in fridge. Marinate for 30 minutes to an hour.
- Mix breadcrumbs and Stonewall Kitchen Maine Seafood Rub until thoroughly blended.
- Remove fish from fridge and roll in breadcrumb mixture.
- Using a fryer or large pan, heat vegetable oil. Carefully drop each fish stick into the oil. Cook until coating is golden brown and fish is cooked through, about 3-5 minutes.
- After frying, place fish sticks on a plate lined with paper towels to soak up any excess oil.