Maple Chipotle Baby Back Ribs
- 4 racks of baby back ribs
- 3 cans of Guinness beer
- 1 1/2 gallons of water (more if needed)
- 3 Tbsp. Stonewall Kitchen Carolina's Rub, Memphis Rub or Texas Rub
- 1 bottle Stonewall Kitchen Maple Chipotle Grille Sauce
- In a large stock pot bring beer, water and spice rub to a boil and stir.
- Cut each rack of ribs in half and place in boiling liquid. Be certain all ribs are submerged (add more water if necessary).
- Boil for 1 1/2 hours partially covered.
- Remove ribs onto a cookie sheet and generously coat with Maple Chipotle Grille Sauce. (You can prep to this point hours in advance).
- Finish ribs off on a medium hot grill.
- Ribs can also be finished in the oven at 350 degrees F for 20-30 minutes.